Your Well-Founded 3D Welding Table Manufacturer
SENLISWELD is a well-founded manufacturer of 3D Welding Table. Our 3D Welding Table has great features and benefits for your business. SENLISWELD 3D welding table can help you to accomplish your welding project in a fast and efficient procedure.
- Support OEM and ODM for your business improvement.
- Maintain 3D welding table high-quality control.
- 24//7 Quick response for all email and phone inquiries.
- Specific requirements for a 3D welding table can be customized.
Your BEST 3D Welding Table Supplier
Are you still looking for the best 3D welding table supplier? SENLISWELD is the best manufacturer for you. We are a reliable supplier of 3D welding tables since 1999.
Our experience and expertise have numerous advantages for our customers. SENLISWELD is not only your best 3D welding table supplier, we can be your one-stop-shop solution for all your welding projects.
SENLISWELD 3D Welding Table
This D28 steel welding table can be used in horizontal and vertical welding applications. It is made of steel iron and has a hole diameter of 28mm. It is easy and safe to operate with various workpieces.
With this D28 casting welding table, you can easily set and fix the specific sizes of any workpiece. It also has a hole diameter of 28mm but made of cast iron. The weight capacity of this can bear 2000kg.
Using this D16 steel welding table you can have unlimited choices to generate customized welding solutions. This is also made of steel iron but has a hole diameter of 16 mm.
This type of 3D welding table could lift the workpiece by hydraulic system, which will convenient for welding. The loading capacity depends on your needs.
This type of 3D welding table is normally used together with a welding positioner, operating with welding robots. The size could be customized according to your request.
This 3D welding table leg is low, it is customized due to the customer’s request. If you have some special need, our technical team will help you to make it happen.
Why SENLISWELD 3D Welding Table
Having SENLISWELD as your 3D welding table manufacturer will give you convenience and satisfaction. SENLISWELD is a reliable 3D welding manufacturer for more than 20 years. We have the best technical team that can match the needs of your business.
SENLISWELD produces the best quality 3D welding table according to your different needs. We give one year warranty with free parts not only on the 3D welding table but for all the products of SENLISWELD. Send an inquiry now and have the best quotation.
About SENLISWELD 3D Welding Table
- Technical Parameter
Related Machines & 3D Welding Table For Your Business
3D Welding Table: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Due to the extensive creative opportunities of the 3D welding positioner, you no longer have to obtain multiple welding tables for variation in welding models.
You no more have to run after multiple workshops for different-sized materials. The 3D welding table has brought the all-in-one workshop under a single roof. This FAQ guide will answer all your questions on the basics about the 3D welding table.
- What is a 3D Welding Table?
- How Does a 3D Welding Table Work?
- For What Types Of Practical Purpose Can I Use The 3D Welding Table?
- What Materials Are Used In 3D Welding Table To Sustain The Ultimate Durability?
- What Is A 3D Welding Table With A D28 System?
- Is It Possible To Automate The Manufacturing System By Integrating A 3D Welding Table?
- Why Should I Choose A 3d Welding Table Over The Traditional Dedicated Fixtures?
- What Is A 3D Welding Table With A D16 System?
- Can I Use The D28 And D16 System For The Same Purpose?
- What Are The Basic Fixturing Tools In A 3D Welding Table That I Need To Know?
- Can I Find The Clamping System In A Set?
- How Does A 3D Welding Table Help In The Welder’s Ergonomics?
- What Are The Benefits Of A 3D Clamping System?
- What Are The Types Of Legs That Can Be Installed In My 3D Welding Table?
- Should I Choose A Standard Leg Or Telescopic Leg For My Welding Table?
- How Should I Choose The Right 3D Welding Table?
- How Many Loads Can I Impose On My Welding Table Can Take?
- Can I Order A Customized Model Of A 3D Welding Table?
- What Table Size Should I Choose For The 3D Welding Table?
- Can I Clamp Very High Components With The Same Precision Using A Screw Clamp?
- Is It Sufficient To Use Pcc Bolts To Ensure Rigid Connection?
- Do I Need To Consider The Center Of Gravity While Performing Welding Operations In A 3D Welding Table?
What is a 3D Welding Table?
The 3D welding table itself is a simple table. But the possible scopes that you can achieve with this can surprise you!
The flat surface of the 3D welding table offers you a flexible platform for clamping, assembly, and fabrication of workpieces with variable design to perform your welding operations.
3D welding table
How Does a 3D Welding Table Work?
The 3D welding table has a singular platform that houses five working planes. The five working surfaces are the topmost horizontal surface, and four vertical surfaces at four sides.
With a 3D welding table, you can enjoy high modularity and adjustment opportunities. You can observe equal-sized holes with equal spacings on each of the surfaces. The clamping parts are inserted into the table and fixture holes to clamp, adjust and support the workpiece.
3D Welding Table Applications
You can also shift the clamps up and down to position the workpiece at elevated heights from the table to produce a 3D-shaped object. The clamps are flexible and rotate around their own axis to provide adjustable support on the weldment.
To adjust the workpiece at variable angles, you can use the angle adjuster to provide an angle adjustment range of 0° to 270°. You can even extend the size of the table very quickly. The working surfaces on each side are for the extension of the work area and positioning features.
With the proper fixtures and a 3D welding table, you can perform welding operations on virtually every possible shape. To understand more about how a 3D welding table works, you can watch this video guide.
For What Types Of Practical Purpose Can I Use The 3D Welding Table?
Due to the vast adjustment scopes with innovative features, the modern manufacturing industries use the 3D welding table for many practical purposes.
The practical fields of application include:
- Vehicle construction: Most vehicle construction industries have now adopted the usage of the 3D welding table, especially in vehicle prototype construction. The 3D welding table has made it possible for you a more effortless and cheaper alternative for manufacturing expensive models.
Vehicle construction using a 3D welding table
- Sheet metal working: For oversized weldments like facade construction to small workpieces, you can work on all varieties of sheet metal working from under a single roof.
- General Steel construction: If you are involved in business concerning the production of sophisticated steel components or products with unusual and new ideas, this unit will be an ideal choice.
- Mechanical engineering components: You can use the unit for a series of products that require high precision with the assurance of quality in the engineering field with flexible options for variable sizes and shapes.
Mechanical engineering components being manufactured
- Machine building and plant construction: The high adaptability and scalability in the workpiece can be achieved due to the efficient and versatile clamping system attached to the 3D welding table.
- Construction machines: Did you know that most construction machines are manufactured using innovative adaptability features? The construction machines collect small and complex components manufactured with the 3D welding table system.
- Fitter’s shop: This is the sector where you can make the most use of the 3D welding table’s wide range of versatility. For significant variation in size and shape from part to part, the 3D welding table can be a perfect fit for you.
It’s hard to describe the wide range of applications where the 3D welding table is practically usable for you. Apart from the mentioned fields, you can also use the units to fabricate rail transportation components, marine and shipbuilding, cabinet, industrial piping, furniture making, food industry appliance, aircraft industry, and what not?
What Materials Are Used In 3D Welding Table To Sustain The Ultimate Durability?
The 3D welding table goes under the toughest of applications in practical usage. Different manufacturers use different kinds of materials to ensure durability. The typical 3D welding tables you will find available for sale are manufactured with cast iron, steel nitride, steel, etc.
Some manufacturing companies also manufacture the working platform with hardened high-strength steel and hardened high-alloy steel. These materials can ensure the platform with extreme durability and toughness, resulting in less wearing during heavy usage.
Moreover, due to the premium surface quality, the materials can offer suitable protection against weld spattering and ensure good conductivity using the ground connector.
Another essential factor is the capability of bearing the imposed load. All the materials mentioned will provide sufficient strength to sustain high-bearing loads without damage to the working unit.
What Is A 3D Welding Table With A D28 System?
You can observe that the 3D welding tables come with fixed-sized holes at regular intervals. These hole sizes that each of the tables come with are expressed with the D system.
The ‘D’ in D28 stands for ‘Diameter’, and ’28’ stands for the size of diameter expressed in mm. D28 system means the 3D welding table that comes with holes with a diameter of 28mm.
You can insert clamping ports of 28 mm, which is higher than others. It will provide you with a more robust support system. So, if you are involved in welding operations concerning a large-scale workpiece requiring heavy support, you should proceed with the 3D welding table with the D28 system.
Is It Possible To Automate The Manufacturing System By Integrating A 3D Welding Table?
You can fully automate the manufacturing system by integrating the 3D welding tables with robotic arms or manipulators. All the units that will work in a synchronized motion will be connected with a central unit from where the command will be conveyed.
While the workpiece is assembled and positioned on the working platform of the welding table, the robotic arm can continue the welding adhered to the command.
It will create a complete set carrying out varying motions of different units to perform a singular task. With the automated manufacturing system, you can create longitudinal seam welding on the workpiece.
Automated Longitudinal welding seam is done with a robotic arm and welding table
You can also perform the welding on the circumferential perimeter of the weldment.
Why Should I Choose A 3d Welding Table Over The Traditional Dedicated Fixtures?
How does the modern 3D welding table compare to the traditional dedicated fixtures that manufacturing companies are interested in these units?
Some factors for comparison are:
- Precision: The traditional fixtures were prepared with rough scaling, even with manual efforts in some cases. So, it was customary to expect high levels of tolerance. But the 3D welding tables are manufactured with high accuracy, including the table, clamp, and fixture system. So, you can be relaxed to continue your production with this unit.
- The flexibility of application: The fixtures and clamps were fixed on the working platform in the traditional dedicated fixtures. You could only manufacture a fixed-shaped weldment. But you can adjust the clamping system any way you want in the 3D welding system, resulting in usage on variable weldments.
- Manufacturing time: It can take more than days to set up the working table according to the design criteria. But the developing period in modern 3D welding tables is flexible. On average, you only need about an hour.
- Quality of the product: All the products you manufacture using the 3D welding table will be of the same category. The quality of the product for two same fixtures may vary.
- User’s training: You can quickly learn how to use modern 3D welding within 2-3 hours with user-manual videos. While for the traditional dedicated fixtures, you require to understand each different fixture individually.
- Management: The traditional dedicated fixture had a low to no management system for storage, while the 3D welding table offers the modular feature.
- Investment: Using the traditional dedicated fixtures will require a small initial investment with ongoing high costs. You can reduce the cost significantly with overall long-term benefits with a higher initial investment on a 3D welding table.
What Is A 3D Welding Table With A D16 System?
The ‘D’ in D16 stands for ‘Diameter’, and ’16’ stands for the size of diameter expressed in mm. D16 system means the 3D welding table that comes with holes with a diameter of 16 mm.
It means you can insert clamping ports that have a diameter of 22 mm. Now, compared to the D22 and D28 systems, the D16 will provide less supporting strength on the workpiece due to the lower base radius of clamping.
For delicate applications or weldments that are smaller in size, you can use the 3D welding table with a D16 system.
Can I Use The D28 And D16 System For The Same Purpose?
Let us analyze whether you can use both the D28 and D16 systems for the same purpose. For the justification, let us focus on the function of each system and adaptability on different weldments.
First of all, let’s consider a small workpiece for which the ideal system is D16. You can still use the support strength of D28 for this workpiece because the provided strength is higher than required.
But since the grid sizes in D28 is larger than a D16 system, there are fewer clamping options. Using the adapter plate will fix the grid size problem.
Now let’s consider a larger object for which the ideal set is D28. Changing from D28 to D16, you have more clamping options, satisfying this condition. But since the D16 can provide less supporting strength compared to the D28, so this is a failed scenario.
You can’t use any system for any purpose of application. If all the conditions are met using the adaptive feature, then it’s suitable to use different systems. But always, to ensure maximum efficiency, it’s best to use the most suitable system for practical purposes.
What Are The Basic Fixturing Tools In A 3D Welding Table That I Need To Know?
Let us discuss in general how you can use and optimize the 3D welding table with fixtures and clamping system.
- Supporting legs: There are different kinds of leg systems that support the top working platform. The supporting legs can be of fixed or adjustable heights to manage your convenient position of operation.
- Supporting angle: Supporting legs come with a bottom slot and hole to adjust the positioning of big workpieces at different angles or extend to more working platforms.
- U-shape cube case: You can use this fixture to connect multiple tables or positioning a larger workpiece.
- L-shape cube-case: Also, usable to extend the working area and can match other fixturing tools.
- Corner module: Attach this fixture to the corner of the table to adjust positioning.
- Angle adjustor: Use this when you want to adjust the angle of the workpiece at suitable angles.
- Locating angles: You will find this with interchangeable holes and slots to adjust in variation positions.
- Locating bar: Get the same function on a single piece. Use this to position the corner of the weldment.
- Plane square: Use this to adjust the weldment’s position on a flat surface.
- Angle setting template: Adjust angle with the target value, using the angle index.
- V-block: Use this to adjust pipe weldments.
- Clamping parts: There are different types of clamping parts. You can use fixable, telescopic, or inclinable clamping parts in suitable cases of application.
- Toggle clamp with base: Choose the clamps according to variable sizes of the weldment.
- Quick and countersunk locking bolt: Use these both to ensure a rigid connection between two parts.
- Adjusting washer: Use to reach the locators to the critical points.
- Ground connector: To pass the conducting electricity to the ground.
Can I Find The Clamping System In A Set?
Yes, you can find the clamping accessories in a set. The easier choice is to get a standard set of collections.
The set comes in a combination of supporting angles, locating angles of different types, locating bars of multiple types, clamping pieces, toggle clamps, etc., all the fixturing tools.
How Does A 3D Welding Table Help In The Welder’s Ergonomics?
The 3D welding table is a flexible working platform that you can use to set up your weldment position for fabrication. You can adjust the clamping system in any adaptive method to match the product.
After proper positioning, you can perform the welding operation standing at a fixed position. This will ensure the best ergonomics for you with a suitable working position.
What Are The Benefits Of A 3D Clamping System?
The 3D clamping system is what makes the full 3D adjustment features in the welding table. The 3D welding table is just the working platform itself where you can set up the clamping system.
And the clamping system adjusts all the workpieces. To speak on the benefits of a 3D clamping system, you can assemble your workpiece virtually any way in three directional working fields.
What Are The Types Of Legs That Can Be Installed In My 3D Welding Table?
You can install different types of leg in the 3D welding table. These are:
- Standard leg
- Telescopic leg
- Heavy-duty wheel
- Anchoring leg
- Holding frame
- Table-leg for spacer block
- Shifting foot with casters
Should I Choose A Standard Leg Or Telescopic Leg For My Welding Table?
The standard leg and telescopic leg offer very similar functions with some variations. The standard leg provides table support at a fixed height.
The telescopic leg provides a telescopic height adjustment feature in fixed increments. So, if you require to work on weldments where it’s necessary to adjust the table height to adjust positioning frequently, the telescopic leg will be suitable for your welding jobs.
How Should I Choose The Right 3D Welding Table?
You need to bring so many variable features under consideration while choosing the suitable model of a 3D welding table.
Selecting the 3D welding table doesn’t mean only choosing the table itself but including the fixture systems. Just follow these steps while choosing the unit.
- Choose the dimension of the working platform according to the size and shape of your target workpiece.
- Choose the suitable Table version of the D28, D22, and D16 support systems that will be sufficient to hold your workpiece.
- Choose the suitable Table leg version.
- Select the set of clamping systems most suitable for your work.
- Choose the clamping plate, bolts, angles, spacer blocks, supports
- Choose the accessories
- Finalize the order with a combination of all the noted elements
- Consult with the manufacturer on your target and suggestion on the listed selections.
How Many Loads Can I Impose On My Welding Table Can Take?
Each of the standard legs in a 3D welding table can take about 35 Tons of load on average.
In some cases, the load-bearing capacity exceeds. That means you can impose an average load of 140 tons or more on your 3D welding table.
Can I Order A Customized Model Of A 3D Welding Table?
The available models of the 3D welding table aren’t assembled on fixed features due to variations in the client’s target. So, you should set up your target requirements and contact the manufacturer according to the selections.
The manufacturer has all the readymade fixtures which they will send to you. You can then quickly assemble the parts, which is very easy, to get the desired 3D welding table.
What Table Size Should I Choose For The 3D Welding Table?
The 3D welding tables are available in different sizes of the top working area. The most commonly ordered sizes are 2000 × 1000 mm, 2400 × 1200 mm, and 3000 × 1800 mm.
Other sizes are also available like 1000 × 1000 mm, 1200 × 1200 mm, 4000 × 2000 mm, 4800 × 2400 mm, etc. What size of the tabletop you want to order solely depends on the size of your target weldment.
Since the tables are attachable with suitable fixtures, you can choose multiple smaller table sizes to adjust according to the requirement.
Can I Clamp Very High Components With The Same Precision Using A Screw Clamp?
The screw clamps are manufactured using materials that ensure very high clamping force. The components you are assembling must be positioned with high precision. If you are worried about whether you can achieve the same levels of precision clamping low-height and high components, leave it aside.
The performance screw clamps will always guarantee that even if you clamp very high components, you can get the same levels of precision as a low-height component.
Clamp high components with screw clamp
Is It Sufficient To Use Pcc Bolts To Ensure Rigid Connection?
The PCC bolts are rapid to clamp and unclamp. So, many clients often worry whether these are sufficient to ensure the rigidity in connection.
To elaborate, the PCC bolts come with a self-centering and force-locking feature. Moreover, the material uses to manufacture the PCC bolts is extremely tough. So, the PCC bolt is your perfect companion to ensure the ideal and rigid connection with the 3D welding table.
Do I Need To Consider The Center Of Gravity While Performing Welding Operations In A 3D Welding Table?
Yes, consider the center of gravity, especially while working with large-scale objects. You must ensure that the workpiece is set on tables with smaller dimensions concerning the table’s center of gravity and weldment.