2D Welding Table Manufacturer
SENLISWELD 2D welding table satisfies our customer’s need. We manufacture and concentrate on the development of our 2D welding table. We are a well-established manufacturing company that operates since 1999.
- Local and international customers can be accommodated.
- Our R&D is continuously conducted to meet customers’ demand.
- SENLISWELD Produce safe and economic 2D welding table.
- Flexible to adapt to different kinds of projects and workpieces.
Your Trusted 2D Welding Table Supplier
SENLISWELD always prioritizes customer satisfaction. You can have us as the trusted supplier of your 2D welding table. We have the best before and after-sale service that you can experience as our customer. We also offer different kinds of products and services for our customers worldwide.
SENLISWELD can support OEM AND ODM on whatever kind of specifications you need. You can trust us not just as your 2D welding table supplier but as your business partner. If you are looking for this kind of supplier, SENLISWELD must be your first choice.
SENLISWELD 2D Welding Table
Why SENLISWELD 2D Welding Table
If you are asking, why you should choose SENLISWELD as your 2D welding table manufacturer? We can answer that in a simple way. It is because SENLISWELD is not just your typical manufacturer. We treat our customers as part of our company’s growth.
Our 2D welding table can be customized by our professional technical team. SENLISWELD is known for producing a reliable 2D welding table. It has a lot of benefits for your welding operations. SENLISWELD makes a difference, Choose us that leads to your business success.
More About SENLISWELD 2D Welding Table
Related Welding Equipment For Your Business
2D Welding Table: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Whether welding or assembling, the 2D welding table has become the perfect companion for welders in everyday welding operations.
This guide will explore all the information you have been searching for on the 2D welding table.
- What Is A 2D Welding Table?
- How Do I Work With A 2D Welding Table?
- What Are The Uses And Applications Of The 2D Welding Table?
- How Do I Attach And Use The Clamp Kits On The 2D Welding Table?
- Should I Choose A 2D Welding Table For Prototype Construction?
- What Materials Are Used In Manufacturing The 2D Welding Table?
- What Is A D28 System 2D Welding Table?
- What Kinds Of Clamps Kits Can I Attach On The 2D Welding Table?
- Can I Attach A 3d Or Complicated Object On The 2D Welding Table?
- What Are The Differences Between The 2D And The 3d Welding Table?
- How Can I Automate The Manufacturing System Using The 2D Welding Table?
- Traditional Fixture System Vs 2D Welding Table â€“ Which Is Better?
- What Is A D16 System 2D Welding Table?
- Can I Use The D28 And D16 System 2D Welding For The Same Purpose?
- How Can I Use D16 Fixturing Kits In The D28 Welding Table?
- What Is The Scissor Lift Leg Used In The 2d Welding Table?
- What Are The Basic Fixturing Tools In A 2D Welding Table That I Need To Know?
- Can I Find The Clamping System Of A 2D Welding Table In A Set?
- How Can I Use D28 Fixturing Kits In The D16 System 2D Welding Table?
- What Are Clamp Kits Of A 2D Welding System?
- Do I Need To Be Worried On Weld Spatters While Working On The 2D Welding Table?
- What Are The Types Of Legs That Can Be Installed In My 2D Welding Table?
- What Is An Okto Worktable?
What Is A 2D Welding Table?
The 2D welding table offers a horizontal surface to quickly assemble and erect the workpieces to prepare for welding. The table provides remarkable features for adjusting the clamping and fixturing tools.
A typical 2D welding table
You can use the 2D welding table and the adjustable systems to act as a combined unit to assemble and handle the workpiece. Once all the pieces are set in a fixed position followed by the final design, you can flexibly continue your welding operations.
How Do I Work With A 2D Welding Table?
The 2D welding table provides superior flexibility, accessibility, and convenience when you are assembling and handling your workpieces. It provides a single working platform that is fixed on the horizontal plane.
To assemble the workpiece according to your target design, first, you have to set up the parts that can easily be placed horizontally on the table. The next part is to secure the position of the individual components and attach additional pieces to suitable locations where you intend to weld and join.
A pattern of holes on the horizontal plane of the 2D welding table
On the top horizontal plane, you can observe a pattern of holes. All the holes in a single table are of equal sizes and positioned at equal distances following a fixed configuration. These holes will help you adjust the clamp and fixtures to proceed with the next step.
Clamp and fixture kits attached on the 2D welding table
You can attach the clamps and fixtures with the table both automatically and manually according to the built-in system. Once you have set up the kits, you can now quickly assemble the workpieces following the target design.
While assembling the workpieces, you can enjoy high adjustable and flexible opportunities with the 2D welding table. From 3D to complex and creative workpieces, you can set up according to a wide variety of weldment shapes.
What Are The Uses And Applications Of The 2D Welding Table?
The 2D welding system offers high modularity and adjustment opportunities. With so many diverse scopes, you can arrange the workpieces to fit various applications. Some of the common uses and application scopes are listed below:
- Automobile construction: There are so many composite parts within a single vehicle, each complex in structure. With the wide range of adapting features of the 2D welding table, you can fabricate different kinds of parts from under a single roof.
- Sheet Metalworking: The 2D welding table offers precision welding operations, which is crucial for products related to sheet metalworking. With the innovative clamping system, you can also work on additional parts combined with sheet metalworking, all from a single source.
- Steel construction: There are so many constructions that involve steel as the only material. Starting from stairs, balconies, home furniture, appliances, window, door, roofing, etc., companies must deal with variations in design for different scopes. The 2D welding table can all these problems with the available features.
- Shipbuilding: Different parts of the ship require precision and high-quality finishing with serving the purpose for different composite parts. All these targets can be easily achieved if you use the proper adaptability features of the 2D welding table.
- Mechanical engineering products: Following innovation and up-to-date ideas, engineers need to construct different equipment and products. These require high-class output with flexible construction opportunities for variation of design. So, the 2D welding table has been an integral part of mechanical engineering products for a long time.
There are so many practical applications to properly use the 2D welding table, which is never possible to state by few words. The limits are boundless; you have to go for it!
How Do I Attach And Use The Clamp Kits On The 2D Welding Table?
The clamping and fixture kits come in two parts. The bottom part goes into the table system, and you can use the top part to attach the workpieces.
To adjust the clamping kits, insert the bottom part inside the hole to install appropriately. You can both set this up by automatic or manual terms, whichever way the system is built.
Workpiece attached with clamp kits on the 2D welding table
You can rotate the clamp kits horizontally at a continuous 360° swing to set up the grip over the workpiece where you want to apply the clamping force. In specific cases, if you require to use the clamping pressure from an aligned position, the particular kind of clamping system will enable you with this feature.
Finally, to fix the workpiece with the clamping force of the clamp kit, you have to shift the clamp head up and down until it reaches the workpiece’s height. You can apply variable clamping force however you want. With this step, you can complete the setup of clamp kits.
Should I Choose A 2D Welding Table For Prototype Construction?
You can make the best usage of a 2D welding table in the field of prototype construction. In this field, a traditional fixed design progression is not followed. You have to work on creative and new designs now and then.
Using 2D welding table for vehicle prototype construction
So, you need a flexible platform that you can change following a diverse set of new designs. You can adapt the 2D welding table into a versatile collection of techniques, even with complicated design scopes.
Moreover, you can easily change the setup of the 2D welding table following to new design scopes within a short range of time, which will let you produce multiple prototypes on short notice.
What Materials Are Used In Manufacturing The 2D Welding Table?
The manufacturers of the 2D welding table always use durable material in the construction of these units. During the lifecycle, the units undergo harsh applications and get abused in experimental conditions.
So, to ensure the ultimate sustainability, the common materials that manufacturers use are cast iron, mild steel, stainless steel, steel nitride, etc.
Sometimes, the manufacturers use hardened high-alloy steel and hardened high-strength steel to make the top horizontal surface to fight the most challenging battles ahead. Due to the extreme characteristic features of the material, the unit offers durability and toughness to sustain more minor wearing due to repetitive friction.
In addition, the materials also help to provide good conductance during welding operations since the welding processes require to conduct electricity to complete the circuit when connected to the ground.
What Is A D28 System 2D Welding Table?
There are different types of 2D welding tables depending on the size of the hole on the topmost horizontal platform. The term D28 suggests what it means by the system table.
The D in D28 stands for diameter, and 28 stands for the length of diameter in mm units. So, the D28 system 2D welding table means the table with holes of diameter 28 mm on the top horizontal plane.
What Kinds Of Clamps Kits Can I Attach On The 2D Welding Table?
There are different types of clamp kits. You can attach so many different types of clamp kits following the fixed base size of the clamp with the table’s system. Within each of the base sizes, you can attach different kinds of clamps like:
- Compensating swing clamp with spindle
- Screw clamp 180° with quick-action clamping cylinder
- Performance screw clamp with short, boring spindle
- Compensating swing clamp with short boring spindle
- Performance screw clamp with quick-action clamping cylinder
- Screw clamp 180° with short boring spindle
- Performance screw clamp with spindle
- Screw clamp 180° with spindle
- Compensating swing clamp with quick-action clamping cylinder
- Variable screw clamp 90°
- Variable screw clamp 45° with adjustment screw
Can I Attach A 3d Or Complicated Object On The 2D Welding Table?
Yes, the most attractive feature of the 2d welding table is that you can handle different kinds of 3d or complicated objects while performing your welding operations.
Complicated workpiece attached on the 2D welding table
The feature that helps to work on 3D structures is not only the table itself. When you use the 2D welding table in combination with other 3D clamping kits, all these appliances work together as a single unit to deal with the workpiece.
With proper utilization of all the individual pieces as a combined approach, you can successfully set up 3D or complicated objects.
What Are The Differences Between The 2D And The 3d Welding Table?
There is a common misconception because of what the term suggests about 2D and 3D welding tables. You might quickly be fooled if you focus just on terms, thinking that a 2D welding table is only for handling 2D objects in a single plane, while with a 3D welding table, you can handle 3D objects on multiple planes.
2D and 3D welding table
But the functionality is not such. There is not much difference between the 2D and the 3D welding positioner. In terms of function, both of them offer similar features for your welding operations.
The only difference is how many planes are there on the table. The 2D welding table comes with only a single working platform that rests horizontally on the topmost plane. This is why the table is termed a 2D welding table.
On the other hand, the 3D welding table has additional four vertical working platforms with one top horizontal platform. So, there are in total five working platforms both on horizontal and vertical sides. This is the reason why it is named a 3D welding table.
The additional vertical planes in the 3D welding table help to quickly add more tables for the additional working areas and attaching clamps at sides for specific applications. So, other than this feature, all the other features are similar in the 2D and the 3D welding table.
How Can I Automate The Manufacturing System Using The 2D Welding Table?
You can use the 2D welding table to automate the manufacturing system by integrating with other units for simultaneous operations.
Since the 2D welding table is an assembling unit, you can automate the welding process by integrating with other units like column and boom manipulators or robotic weld arms that can perform the weld seams. In contrast, the table unit holds the pieces’ assembled location.
You can also integrate three kinds of units to obtain the automation by combining with the manipulator, handler, and the table itself, an assembler.
During the process, the 2D welding table will hold the workpieces fixed; the positioner or handler unit will move or rotate the table, while the robotic arm or manipulator will perform the welding operation.
Traditional Fixture System Vs 2D Welding Table – Which Is Better?
The modern manufacturing industries have adopted 2D welding tables over the traditional fixture system for so many reasons. The common reasons why the 2D welding table beat the traditional fixture system are:
- Precision: The 2d welding table offers you far higher levels of accuracy due to the accurate positioning of the clamping system than the traditional fixture system.
- Product quality for a series of products: If you produce multiple products with the same unit of the 2D welding table, you still don’t have to worry about variation in quality, which is different if you use the traditional fixtures.
- Setup time: For new designs, you need ample time to set up the unit according to the new design if you proceed with traditional fixtures. But with the 2D welding table, this time is significantly reduced for quick adjustment opportunities.
- Flexibility: In traditional fixture systems, the position of the clamp and fixtures were fixed. But in a 2D welding system, you can adapt the position according to design, offering more flexibility.
What Is A D16 System 2D Welding Table?
The D in D28 stands for diameter, and 16 stands for the length of diameter in mm units. So, the D16 system 2D welding table means the table with holes of diameter 16 mm on the top horizontal plane.
Can I Use The D28 And D16 System 2D Welding For The Same Purpose?
Ideally, the D28 system welding table is designed for diameter 28 mm sized clamping and fixture systems to work on heavier workpieces.
On the other hand, the D16 system welding table is ideally designed for diameter 16 mm sized clamping and fixture systems with which you can work on delicate workpieces.
That suggests you can use the D28 system table for both heavier and delicate workpieces since the support is suitable. But you should avoid using the D16 system welding table for heavier applications and restrict only to smaller workpieces.
How Can I Use D16 Fixturing Kits In The D28 Welding Table?
The hole diameter in the D28 table is higher than the base diameter of the D16 clamp kits, so it will not fit. To adapt this feature, you can use the PC bolts to use the D16 clamping and fixturing kits on the D28 welding table.
Adapter for PC bolts
The PC bolt model D28-D16 has a threaded bush at the exterior side with a diameter of 28 mm to fit with the D28 system 2D table. There is another threaded bush at the inner side with a diameter of 16 mm, where you can fit the D16 clamping and fixturing kits.
So, your setup is complete with D16 kits in the D28 welding table.
What Is The Scissor Lift Leg Used In The 2d Welding Table?
In the scissor-lift leg in a 2D welding table, there are two pairs of legs. Each pair makes an ‘X’ like shape between them, which looks similar to a scissor.
Using this leg in the welding table will offer you continuous variable height adjustment opportunities with automatic and manual control. This feature is important if you require to frequently adjust the height of the working platform, which is impractical on tables with a standard leg system.
What Are The Basic Fixturing Tools In A 2D Welding Table That I Need To Know?
The basic fixturing tools that you frequently use with the 2D welding table are:
- Supporting legs
- Supporting angle
- U-shape cube case
- L-shape cube case
- Corner module
- Angle adjustor
- Locating angles
- Locating bar
- Plane square
- Angle setting template
- Clamping parts
- Toggle clamp with base
- Quick and countersunk locking bolts
- Adjusting washer
- Ground connector
Can I Find The Clamping System Of A 2D Welding Table In A Set?
Yes, the manufacturers offer the clamping system in a set package, including different types and multiple parts for each type. The sets can be small or large in variation with numbers of pieces.
But every set generally contains all the variations for specific kinds of welding operations.
An example of clamp and fixture kits available for sale in a set
How Can I Use D28 Fixturing Kits In The D16 System 2D Welding Table?
The hole diameter in the D16 table is lower than the base diameter of the D28 clamp kits, so it will not fit. To adapt this feature, you can use the reduction plate for the clamping tube to use the D28 clamping and fixturing kits on the D16 welding table.
Reduction plate clamping tube
There are twin sets of the bore with a diameter similar to the table system you are using. There is a single, large bore corresponding to the diameter of the kit you want to use at the middle of them.
Use the reduction plate model D28-D16 clamping tube to attach the D28 clamp and fixture kit to the D16 system table.
What Are Clamp Kits Of A 2D Welding System?
Clamp kits use the 2D table system to apply clamping force on the individual workpieces and keep them attached to the fixed position. This will help you to maintain the assembly setup while performing the whole welding operation.
Do I Need To Be Worried On Weld Spatters While Working On The 2D Welding Table?
Typically, the manufacturers build the working platform of the 2D welding table with materials that don’t react permanently with the weld spatters. So, you don’t have to worry about permanent damage when weld spatters scatter on the platform during the welding operation.
But since there is a high chance of weld spatters falling on the working platform, you have to follow some steps to maintain your 2D table clean from weld spatters.
To remove the temporary spatter, you can use anti-spatter spray. Alternatively, you can also use mechanical methods like grinding, sanding, blasting, or scraping instead. But, the chemical process of anti-spatter is always the easiest and best solution.
What Are The Types Of Legs That Can Be Installed In My 2D Welding Table?
The different kinds of leg systems that you can install in the 2D welding table to obtain versatile features are:
- Standard leg
- Heavy-duty wheelbase
- Telescopic leg
- Anchoring leg
- Scissor-lift system
- Holding frame
- Shifting foot with casters
- Table-leg for spacer block
What Is An Okto Worktable?
The Octo is similar to 2d and 3D welding tables but with eight sides to provide more clamping possibilities.
There are nine total clamping planes, of which eight are on vertical planes and one horizontal plane. Due to the eight vertical aircraft, it is named octo. You can use the Octo worktable with manipulators in motor cells to adopt more attachment opportunities.