H Beam Production Line Supplier
SENLISWELD introduces a profound H beam production line for your welding productivity. This H beam production line includes several products for better production line efficiency. We can handle the whole H beam production line and give the finest solution for our customers.
- Can be produced depends on o customers factory space and output.
- You can make several welding works using different kinds of materials.
- Only need 1-2 people to operate better for saving laborer costs.
- This is highly automated for a continuous flow production of the H beam.
Your Reliable H Beam Production Line Manufacturer
If you are planning to invest in the H beam production line, You can consider the SENLISWELD H beam production line for its great welding output advantages. We designed the most appropriate H beam production line for our customers.
SENLISWELD H beam production line includes different types of welding and assembly machines. These are H beam assembly, CNC flame cutting, Beam straightening, and gantry welding machines. Send us your inquiries and be a partner with SENLISWELD.
SENLISWELD H Beam Production Line
Why SENLISWELD H Beam Production Line
SENLISWELD is a reliable H beam production line manufacturer. We are committed to producing equipment for customer satisfaction. A full forced technical professional is working with us. They are responsible for better planning and understanding of customers’ needs.
SENLISWELD H beam production lines must be your first choice. We improve and develop the quality of our H beam production line. We can support and provide you with the best solution for the overall production of your H beam. Choose us now.
About SENLISWELD H Beam Production Line
Related Welding Automation Machines For Your Business
H Beam Production Line: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Do you know what is H Beam Production Line? Is it a machine or something else? What can we do with it? All these questions and a few more that come to your mind are answered here in this H Beam Production Line FAQ guide.
This is an ultimate guide having all the necessary information you need to know for improvement in your business.
If you are someone who wants to purchase H Beam Production Line but does not know anything about it, it will affect your business. Getting prior knowledge is necessary.
That is why we came up with this guide to let you know the basics of the H Beam Production Line. So, let us begin!
- What is H Beam Production Line?
- What are the Components of the H Beam Production Line?
- What are Some of the Advantages of Using the H Beam Production Line?
- How is H Beam Production Line Useful in Welding Process?
- What are the Key Features of the H Beam Production Line?
- On What Materials Does H Beam Production Line Work the Best?
- What is the Working Principle of H Beam Production Line?
- What are the Different Machines that Come Under H Beam Production Line Category?
- Can You Get Customized H Beam Production Line?
- What is the Working Process of Welding H Beam Production Line?
- What is the Manufacturing Material of H Beam Production Line?
- Is H Beam Production Line Corrosion Proof?
- Is it Reliable to Use H Beam Production Line?
- Is H Beam Production Line Automatic?
- Can You Use H Beam Production Line in Indoor Setups?
- In Which Industries H Beam Production Line is Applicable?
- What is the Structure Composition of H Beam Production Line?
What is H Beam Production Line?
The H Beam Production Line is a workstation specifically for the processing of H Beam Production.
The H Beam Series includes the cutting functionality, assembling of the beam, welding, and finally, the straightening.
H Beam Production Line
All these steps and procedures are done with the help of the H Beam Production Line components and machines that are fixed in the whole production line.
The web height of this H Beam Production Line is usually in the range of 200-1500mm.
You find everything performing its function on H Beam Production Line from cutting machine to automatic welding machine.
There is an option of customization of H Beam Production Line, and now you can bulk order for your business as well.
For this, you have to just give us your specifications and SENLISWELD will deliver it your way without any trouble.
What are the Components of the H Beam Production Line?
When you talk about the H Beam Production Line, there are many components involved.
It doesn’t mean that the whole production line is operating through a single unit. All the H Beam Production Line components make the entire setup working properly.
There are various components of the H Beam Production Line. Each has its own function. Some of them you might have seen in other machinery.
All of these H Beam Production Line components have names given according to their function. These components are as follows.
- Control Panel
The control panel, as the name indicates, is the most essential part of any machinery. From the control panel, you are seeing not only the status of the working machine but also check the progress of the activities H Beam Production Line is supposed to perform.
H Beam Production Line control panel displays the line speed digitally with high reliability. Through the H Beam Production Line welding arm, the control panel is separated from the door frame. With the help of the control panel, you can monitor things that are going on in the H Beam Production Line.
It has now become quick and easy to check the status as the control panel visibly displays everything.
- Arc Guiding Racks
There are various types of arc guiding racks present in the H Beam Production Line. You might have seen them in other electrical and automatic machinery as well.
Arc Guiding Racks
With the help of these arc guiding racks, the H Beam Production Line performs various functions. By replacing these arc guiding racks, H Beam Production Line will be able to weld the cross beams, H beam, and box girder.
- Welding Seam Device for Tracking
This imperative component of the H Beam Production Line is present under the welding arm of the H Beam Production Line. This part automatically tracks the welding of the beam. It has a welding torch that helps in the tracking of the welding seam.
Welding Seam Tracking Device
The welding seam tracking component of the H Beam Production Line ensures that there is an adequate distance among the other components of the H Beam Production Line.
Also, it keeps up the quality of welding all along the H Beam Production Line.
- Submerged AC-DC Welding Device
There is a submerged AC-DC welding machine in the H Beam Production Line. This ensures firm welding and checks the sync of the different components among each other.
It provides a double welding seam feature.
- Flux Recovery System
In H Beam Production Line, there is a flux recovery system present that collects all the fluxes after the welding process is completed. This system operates with the help of a vacuum side channel blower that creates a suction environment in the hopper.
Because of this high vacuum, the flux is automatically collected in the hopper of the H Beam Production Line.
For reliable and smooth functioning of the H Beam Production Line, the synchronous activity of these components is imperative and all these perform individual functions in durable welding.
What are Some of the Advantages of Using the H Beam Production Line?
So far, you have gained information about the basic definition and working components of the entire H Beam Production Line.
Now, we will tell you about the advantages and benefits of the H Beam Production Line. Here are the advantages.
- SENLISWELD H Beam Production Line gives a three-dimensional (3D) preview of the welding and the whole production line processes.
- There is an optimization of the component set of the H Beam Production Line.
- H Beam Production Line bears all types of overlapping kinds of bevel cutting.
- It has a torch anti-collision function.
- The H Beam Production Line is accompanied by an original track return.
- It has a return cutting technology.
- There is a laser sensor detector to solve the problem of position deviation.
- The H Beam Production Line has structured parts that are automatically exported and provide error statistics.
- The latest H Beam Production Line automatically generates an output material report.
- The automatic control paneling with multiple features of pausing, acceleration, positioning, and deceleration.
- There is a high-definition hole cutting.
- Intelligent marking is one of the best features of the H Beam Production Line.
- The H Beam Production Line gallery provides support to offline and online programming.
- It has a feature that exchanges information outside of the U disk of the H Beam Production Line.
- The H Beam Production Line solves the thickness perforation problem and cutting nozzle protection.
All these advantages and benefits make the H Beam Production Line a reliable setup to purchase for your business.
How is H Beam Production Line Useful in Welding Process?
The welding process through H Beam Production Line is done in the following way.
- There are two beams made of steel having an H shape. They are placed on the frame support at an angle of 45 degrees. This is perfect for boat welding.
- Then the gantry welding machine of the H Beam Production Line with adequate welding speed.
- In the next step, the H Beam Production Line uses SAW welding so that it can weld the two seams. Again, the arc guiding racks frame the seam tracking of this process.
- At last, there is a flux and automatic feed and system of recovery.
What are the Key Features of the H Beam Production Line?
Every product has certain features and good qualities that make the product distinct from the others. These quality characteristics are an important factor to check the usage and reliability of the machine.
The same is the case with H Beam Production Line. This entire setup also has unique features that make it different from the rest of the market products.
These properties are helpful if you are looking to buy an H Beam Production Line. Keeping in mind these good qualities, you will be able to get the desired H Beam Production Line.
These elemental features of the H Beam Production Line are as follows.
- Multiple machines in the whole H Beam Production Line
- Automatic torch controller and igniter as per clients choice
- Flexible selection of cutting sizes or customization according to clients
- Artistic appearance and smooth finishing
- Best quality manufacturing material
- Excellent H Beam workstation frame
On What Materials Does H Beam Production Line Work the Best?
You may have the question in mind what materials you can weld and process by using H Beam Production Line. Well, this is an important thing to ask. Here, is the answer to this question
The H Beam Production Line is made of stainless steel and works best for the welding of brass, aluminum, and zinc sheets. However, there are some other materials as well that H Beam Production Line can weld and process quite easily with automation.
What is the Working Principle of H Beam Production Line?
The working principle or mechanism of the H Beam Production Line is not very complicated. With some basic understanding, the mechanism behind the working of the H Beam Production Line gets easy to understand.
There are various machines linked together in the H Beam Production Line that works separately and makes the whole functioning of the H Beam Production Line possible.
All these processes are linked and very synchronously performing to their best.
What are the Different Machines that Come Under H Beam Production Line Category?
When you say production line, there are various machines working together in sequence and complete the whole process. So is the case with H Beam Production Line.
It has various machines that perform separate functions but are combined to form the whole H Beam Production Line.
The following are the machines that are included in the H Beam Production Line.
- Multi-Head Strip Cutting Machines
Multi-Head Strip Cutting Machine
This is a high-end and highly efficient cutting machine operating through oxygen gas burning. It consists of several torches as asked by the customer. These simultaneously work and process multiple pieces at a time.
The multi-head strip cutting machine is accompanied by a transducer and effortless speed adjustment feature that makes the machine highly reliable.
In the multi-head strip cutting machine drive system, there is an AC frequency converter.
It is used in various industries such as the mining industry, steel cutting, car manufacturing, pressure vessel, wind tower manufacturer, and shipbuilding.
- All-in-one Machine for Assembling, Welding, and Straightening
The all-in-one machine has three main machines integrated for making H Beam and T Beam steel. The three machines include the one for assembling, one for welding, and the last for straightening machines.
Once all these machines are joined together and the workpieces are entered into them, they turn out as finished products after processing in the three machines. The middle process enhances production efficiency.
This requires very little labor and less saving space.
- Cantilever Welding Machine
The cantilever welding machine is perfect for H Beam Steel welding through an automatic submerged system. At the supporting brackets of the Cantilever welding machine, the workpieces are inserted at an angle of 45 degrees. The welding arm of the machine moves horizontally and to and fro with the help of a submerged arc welding head.
Cantilever Welding Machine
This aligns the welding nozzle head with the welding seam. There is an automatic tracking device attached with the front arm for the welding seam. The T-gantry moves straight for welding automatically on the smooth rail.
H Beam Production Line Cantilever machine has automatic flux laying, treatment device, and recovery device to help in all the activities. Also, they ensure the high working efficiency of the welding machine.
- H Beam Assembling Machine
The H Beam assembling machine consists of many models. It is specific for hydraulic automatic centering.
H Beam Assembling Machine
A PLC controller in the H Beam assembling machine controls the clamping, positioning, alignment, and welding at a spot that causes high efficiency and speed accuracy.
This machine has controlled welding of various H Beams on spot. The welding gun of the H Beam assembling machine is hydraulic and of good quality that ensures maximum operating output.
- CNC Gantry Type Automatic Welding Machine
The machine utilizes the frequency converter gear to regulate the speed and ensure that the operation is stable. On returning, the automation, positioning, and precision of the welding gun are controlled by the automatic tracking centering equipment.
The main engine of the H Beam Production Line and the welding control are supplied with a flux transmission system. It also includes the recovery system.
Gantry Type Automatic Welding Machine
- H Beam Flange Straightening Machine
H Beam Flange Straightening Machine
H Beam flange straightening machine is used for the deformation of H beam along with the hydraulic and mechanical type.
The main features of this machine are:
- Simple structure
- Fast speed
- High efficiency
- Easy operation
- Reliable working
Can You Get Customized H Beam Production Line?
You can purchase a reliable customized H Beam Production Line. There are so many options available in terms of dimensions, welding speed, efficiency, material, and much more. You can select what suits you best for your specific application.
At SENLISWELD, there is an option of customization where you can discuss the demands you have in mind. Getting a personalized and customized H Beam Production Line is beneficial as it provides you the comfort and desired results you want from the product.
What is the Working Process of Welding H Beam Production Line?
As you know there are different components of the H Beam Production Line which work separately and perform different functions.
The work process for welding H Beam Production Line automatically is as follows.
- Move steel plate onto the shearing device (when slitting web plate, manufacturers recommend using a shearing device, and the burr or oxidation surface on both edges of the steel plate must be cleaned off). Slit the steel plate into different sizes of wing plate and web plate using a multi-head cutting device or shearing device, and place them in order individually.
- If the length of the web plate falls short of the needed length, you can use a web seam machine to seam the web together to get the desired length.
- Pull two wing plates onto the position fixing machine’s conveyer, start operating the position fixing machine to place the web plates in the designated place, then upright them; then, through the position fixing machine’s conveyer, bring the web plate to a sharpened position, spot weld the web plate’s head and wing plates, and everything is fine.
- After completing spot welding the H-beam, it will be transported to the main welding machine’s conveyer and automatically welded.
- Turn the H-beam over and weld the next surface after you’ve finished welding the first.
- Finish welding, utilizing rectification equipment to rectify the wing border of the H-beam as needed, or using another technique until the H-beam shape is entirely met.
What is the Manufacturing Material of H Beam Production Line?
It is really important to know the manufacturing material of the H Beam Production Line. For most manufacturers, the best material to make the H Beam Production Line machines is stainless steel.
There are different benefits of using stainless steel as manufacturing material of H Beam Production Line such as:
- Stainless steel is resistant to corrosion.
- It has high tensile strength.
- Being temperature resistant, the stainless steel bears the pressure of automatic welding procedures.
- It is easy and little to no maintenance of the manufacturing material.
- Stainless steel is a very durable material.
- It can forge and cast into various shapes and sizes.
- The material is environmentally friendly and can be recycled.
- It is very shiny that gives the machines an attractive appearance.
Is H Beam Production Line Corrosion Proof?
Yes, gladly, the whole H Beam Production Line is corrosion-proof. The machines included in the H Beam Production Line must be corrosion resistant as it directly affects the functioning and efficiency of the H Beam Production Line.
The manufacturing material of the H Beam Production Line is stainless steel which makes the product highly resistant to corrosion.
Suppose there is any moisture that comes in contact with the machine parts of the H beam Production Line. In that case, it will damage the machinery and also effects the working of the machines. It means you have to make sure that the H Beam Production Line is free of corrosion.
With corrosion, the parts deteriorate faster and have a negative effect on welding.
Is it Reliable to Use H Beam Production Line?
Yes, the H Beam Production Line is reliable to use for various welding processes. The manufacturing material used in its production is also safe to touch and work with.
The automation system of the H Beam Production Line makes it even easier to use the setup in different industries.
All the manufacturing and welding processes are done according to safety limits and international standard rules.
Is H Beam Production Line Automatic?
With the feature of automation, the working of various electrical machinery becomes fast and easy. The same is the condition with H Beam Production Line.
The H Beam Production Line works automatically with precision and control. There is less need for labor and equipment used for welding because of the automatic H Beam Production Line.
The automatic conveyers take away the tension of loading and unloading of the heavy H Beam steel and other materials that are welded through the H Beam Production Line.
Can You Use H Beam Production Line in Indoor Setups?
Yes, the H Beam Production Line is highly reliable for indoor applications. Most of the time, the set of machines included in the H Beam Production Line are used inside the factories and industries.
You can use them for outdoor setup but they are more conveniently used indoors.
In Which Industries H Beam Production Line is Applicable?
There are several industries where H Beam Production Line is applicable. These industries are the car manufacturing industry, ships and barge building, mining industries, steel cutting factories, pressure vessels, and many other industries.
All these industries use H Beam Production Line fully or some machines from the line according to their needs.
What is the Structure Composition of H Beam Production Line?
The structure composition of the H Beam Production Line are as follows:
- Cutting unit
- System and software
- Laser sensor
- Mechanical arms
- Conveyer liner guide
- Feeding in and out conveyor
- Loading and unloading conveyor