H Beam End Face Milling Machine Supplier
SENLISWELD has been a chosen solid manufacturer for more than two decades. Our H beam end face milling machine was built by our most experienced production team. We are producing 100-200 standard H beam end face milling machines for our customers worldwide.
- This is used for milling of welded H-beam or rolled H-beam and box-beam.
- Build with a simple structure with high efficiency that performs conveniently.
- It composes of the assembly and dissembles track with heat treatment.
- SENLISWELD H beam end face milling machine has a changeable milling facer.
Your Reliable H Beam End Face Milling Machine Manufacturer
Having a hard time choosing the best supplier for you? SENLISWELD is here to help you. We have created the most efficient H beam end face milling machines since 1999. We have a good reputation as a reliable supplier with our loyal customers.
Choosing us as your H beam end face milling machines supplier could be your best choice. We support OEM and ODM for your specialized end face milling machines. Our goal is to deliver the best H beam end face milling machines for our customers. Enquire now.
SENLISWELD H Beam End Face Milling Machine
This type is used to mill the end face of the H beam and also Box beam, the section height is 1200mm.
This model of H beam end face milling machine could adjust manually in the vertical direction to bevel the end face.
This type of H beam end face milling machine’s section height is 2000mm, the section width is 6000mm. Support OEM.
Why Choose SENLISWELD H Beam End Face Milling Machine
SENLISWELD is constantly supportive as a manufacturer and supplier. We do not stop doing R&D for our H beam end face milling machine. Through the help of this, we can create the most suitable H beam end face milling machine for our customers.
SENLISWELD has a CE marking and ISO certification as a manufacturing company. Our company has a well-trained production team with more than 10 years of experience. Manufacturing a reliable H beam end face milling machine is SENLISWELD’s top goal.
About SENLISWELD H Beam End Face Milling Machine
- Factory & Workshop
Related Welding Automation Machines For Your Business
H Beam End Face Milling Machine: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
The H Beam End Face Milling Machine is used to mill the end face of an H beam and Box-beam. You must understand the necessary specifications while using this unit.
This ultimate FAQ guide will help you learn the basic factors of the H Beam end face milling machine that you are interested to know about.
- What Is An H Beam End Face Milling Machine?
- How Does The H Beam End Face Milling Machines Work?
- How Many Types Of H Beam End Face Milling Machines Are Produced By The Manufacturers?
- What Are The Important Parts Of The H Beam End Face Milling Machine?
- How Do I Use The Feeding Speed In The H Beam End Face Welding Machine?
- What Kinds Of The Lubrication System Is Adopted In The H Beam End Face Milling Machine?
- What Is The Milling Angle In The H Beam End Face Milling Machine?
- How Are The Packaging And Delivery Details Carried Out Once I Order The H Beam End Face Milling Machine?
- What Kind Of Finished Surface Can I Expect As The End Product Working With The H Beam End Face Milling Machine?
What Is An H Beam End Face Milling Machine?
An H Beam end face milling machine is used to mill the cross-sectional end face of the box-beam and H beam. It is also known as a beveling machine since you can mill the edges to create bevels at the end section.
Using the machine unit, you can milling operations on the end edges of the web and flange section and change the rough edges into a smoothened edge. Using the machine unit, you can perform highly efficient milling operations with higher degrees of precision.
A Typical H Beam End Face Milling Machine
How Does The H Beam End Face Milling Machines Work?
The primary function of the H beam end face milling machine is to perform milling operations on the end edges of the H beam. During the milling operation, the rough edges are reshaped into a smoothened finishing. The simple procedure of how these units typically work is following these sequences:
- You have to adjust the H beam or box beam on the working platform and place the working end side towards the cutting head.
- Using the built-in suitable clamping system, you can adjust the beam section with the guiding roller that acts as the feeding mechanism.
- You can adjust the milling angle of the cutter head with the edge to get suitable positioning.
- The machine has an in-built cutting head that is utilized while you perform the milling operation. It performs the most basic operation of cutting and chipping away small bits of material.
- You can also adjust the working platform in both horizontal and vertical directions to adjust the workpiece. This adjustment option depends on the features your machine unit provides, and you can use either or both mechanical or manual adjustment modes based on availability.
- The slipway of the machine unit is manufactured with material to ensure a higher resistance to wearing.
- The slipway rail and the machine body rail adopt ball screws, ensuring you with high precision transmission after the grinding.
- Once you have adjusted the working platform, workpiece, and cutting head in perfect alignment, you can start the milling process.
- In the milling process, mechanical power is diverted from the motor to the spindle with which the cutting head is attached.
- The cutting head starts rotating at high velocity while you manually or automatically feed the edge of the beam against it. The cutting head cuts the edges to perform the milling operation.
How Many Types Of H Beam End Face Milling Machines Are Produced By The Manufacturers?
Based on the type of bevel that you want to create on the edges of the H beam, the manufacturers produce two types of H beam end face manufacturing machines. These are:
Ordinary-type H beam end face milling machine:
The ordinary H beam end face milling machine has the general sets of cutting heads to perform the milling operations. With this milling unit, you can produce different kinds of standard bevel edges at the end face like Y type, X type, K type, and U type.
An Ordinary-Type H Beam End Face Milling Machine
CNC-type H beam end face milling machine:
In special kinds of applications, you might require to produce a special kind of bevel edge on the end face of the H beam or the box beam. The general sets of cutting heads available in ordinary machines are only suitable to give you the bevel edge following some fixed patterns.
So, if you need to produce other bevel patterns on the end edge with the CNC-type H beam end face milling machine, you can perform milling operations to generate any pattern of bevel edge with a servo-driven motor.
The manufacturers produce different kinds of H beam end face milling machines based on the size and handling capability. These are:
Standard sized H beam end face milling machine:
The manufacturers produce the standard-sized machine so that you can handle H and box beams that come with regular, standard-sized web pieces ranging from 1000 mm to 6000 mm, and flange pieces ranging from 1000 mm to 8000 mm.
Heavy-duty H beam end face milling machine:
Besides the product of standard sizes, manufacturers produce end face milling units so that you can handle H beam and box beam with higher specifications and heavy-duty application features.
What Are The Important Parts Of The H Beam End Face Milling Machine?
The important parts of the typical H beam end face milling machine are:
- Machine body: The main part of the machine body is composed of welding structure and annealing treatment where special consideration is done to slowly remove the heat so that the internal stress could be avoided.
So, the base has high-intensity characteristics, with small ranges of deformation even when you apply higher loads.
- Sliding table: There are two railing systems: a machine body rectangular rail and a V-type rail system. Using the machine body rectangular rail system, you can get a bigger capacity, while with the V-type railing system, you can get higher levels of precision.
- Standing column section: The column section holds the important mechanical driving appliance. This part is also manufactured with the same material as the machine body to ensure higher levels of durability.
- Elevating table: The elevating table holds the workpiece, and you can adjust the working edge according to your suitable position.
- Milling head: The is the most important part of the machine to perform the milling operation on the workpiece.
- Electric control system: With the electric control system, you can monitor the status and control the ranging features of the milling operations and the feeding rate of the workpiece.
How Do I Use The Feeding Speed In The H Beam End Face Welding Machine?
Since you have to perform the milling operation on the end face of the H beam or box beam, so you have to adjust two feeding features simultaneously to control the operation efficiently,
In the typical end face milling machines, you can get the horizontal feeding rate of 55 to 550 mm/min with a backward speed of 822 mm/min. You have to adjust the feeding speed based on the quality of finishing, the material and thickness of the workpiece, and the shape of the bevel you want to perform.
On the other hand, the typical end face milling machines will offer a vertical feeding rate of 53 to 530 mm/min. You should control the vertical feeding rate individually from the horizontal feeding rate, depending on the thickness of the component on which you are performing the milling operation.
Control The Feeding Rate From The Control System
What Kinds Of The Lubrication System Is Adopted In The H Beam End Face Milling Machine?
One of the amazing features of the H beam end face milling machine is the centralized lubrication system. Due to the great feature, you don’t have to worry about lubrication quality while performing the milling operation.
Due to the central lubrication system, you can be ensured that the widely distributed points are also efficiently and evenly lubricated. This will help to reduce the abrasion and prolong the service life of the machine unit.
What Is The Milling Angle In The H Beam End Face Milling Machine?
The milling angle is the angle that is created between the milling head and the surface of the edge of the H beam. During the milling operation, you have to ensure that you get a smoothened surface bevel removing the previously rough edges.
In order to get the smooth and gradual bevel, you have to stop the ending operation with an inclined milling head. In the typical H beam end face milling machine, you can get the milling angle range from 0° to 45°, which you can adjust according to your target level of gradient finishing.
How Are The Packaging And Delivery Details Carried Out Once I Order The H Beam End Face Milling Machine?
The H beam end face milling machines are sensitive pieces of technical pieces of equipment that are important to move in a very controlled order to ensure the productivity of the machines after installment.
So, at Zhouxiang, we always ensure to follow the highest standards in packaging the products do not get damaged during transportation. Moreover, we depend on the best delivery company’s handling methods to deliver the products at your business location securely.
What Kind Of Finished Surface Can I Expect As The End Product Working With The H Beam End Face Milling Machine?
The quality of finishing that you can expect from the H beam end face milling machine depends on several factors. If you can maintain these factors efficiently, you can get a high-quality finishing that will be impossible to notice with bare eyes:
- Choose an adaptive diameter of the milling head that is well-suited with the workpiece.
- Choose coated exterior surface of the milling head since they can ensure a smooth finishing.
- The higher number of flutes or channels on the milling bit can ensure a smooth finishing.
- Perform milling operations with adequate milling angle to get a smooth finishing level.