2 Tons Conventional Rotator
We are the reliable manufacturer and supplier of a 2 tons conventional rotator. Our facility is authorized to provide the conventional welding rotators with features any client asks for. The 2 tons conventional rotator is meant to spin cylindrical containers of all types.
The robust and heavy-duty architecture of the 2 tons conventional rotator system is long-lasting. One drive unit and one idler unit are included in each pair of the conventional rotator. The wheel brackets have been machined to exact specifications and fastened to the roller beds.
Its FCR roller wheels are made of PU (Polyurethane) and are manually adjustable across both ends and attached to the base with high tensile fasteners. Both wheels are separately driven via independent AC motors and gearboxes inside this drive unit, that are synchronized as well as driven through VFD AC drive.
As the name indicates, they are conventional rotators hence, can be adjusted manually to match the appropriate vessel diameter. The manufacturing material of a 2 tons conventional rotator is mild steel which makes an excellent material for bearing the pressure of welding. Their faceplates are adjustable and are very convenient to use and operate.
- 2 tons conventional rotator has synchronized functioning with column booms.
- They are durable as they have an external painting that is resistant to scratches.
- When 2 tons conventional rotator is not operating, the stackable design allows you to preserve valuable production floor area.
- The range of vessel diameter is from 150-2000 mm.
- The diameter of PU rollers is 200 mm whereas their width is 80 mm.
- As they are 2 tons conventional rotators, their motor power is 2×0.18 kW.
- With the easy manual operation, even new and untrained workers can handle 2 tons of conventional rotators.
- They are simple and used for small-scale applications.
- The wireless remote control is an additional feature.