Related Products For You
100 Tons Conventional Rotator
It is used for heavy function and high-end welding jobs as the name suggests. The 100 tons conventional rotator is fast, easy to handle, and needs little maintenance.
Our CE-certified 100 tons conventional rotators have an all-fabricated steel foundation with manually placed wheel carriers to handle vessels of varying diameters around a consistent center-line.
A two-motor, two-wheel-drive system rotates the vessel, eliminating the requirement for torque bars. The drive motors are fully enclosed inverter-controlled variable-frequency AC motors with fan cooling for trouble-free operation.
Worm and wheel gearboxes with double reduction are utilized for increased durability and longer overhaul intervals.
Deep-groove-kind roller bearings house the drive as well as idler wheel shafts, while aluminum/bronze gearboxes are utilized. Forklift slots are integrated into the 100 tons conventional rotator frames of both the driving and idler rolls for simple movement.
We utilize mild steel, which is ideal for welding rotators of all varieties and can readily sustain welding pressure. They work well with fit-up rotators.
- To link the roller beds, a 100 tons conventional rotator with wheel brackets that are adjustable to exact specifications was employed.
- The functioning of a standard 100 tons rotator is synchronized by many column booms.
- They’re scratch-resistant on the outside and will last for a long time.
- The 100 tons conventional rotator’s modular design allows you to save a lot of room on the manufacturing floor when it’s not in use.
- The 100 tons conventional rotator vessel has a diameter ranging from 1000-5500 mm.
- A 100 tons conventional rotator has a motor output of 2×3 kW.
- They’re inexpensive, and they’re only used seldom.
- The wireless remote control is a plus.
- They are used in wind turbine welding, wind tower body welding, etc.